January 2, 2017

Starting










Hi guys. I'm back..again. 

I've technically been blogging for about 5 years. I've always been a writer, an artist, a graphic designer. I had this illusion, though, that I had to have certain equipment, degrees, certifications, or a certain number of followers to call myself any of those things. I learned that I was wrong. I was waiting until I had a fancy camera, or a bunch of followers on Instagram to pursue my blog. Waiting, waiting, waiting… & then boom. It all the sudden hit me. I've known it all along but for some reason I doubted myself, I doubted my abilities. I saw this quote & I knew it wasn't an accident.

"Start now. Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with pain. Start with doubt. Start with hands shaking. Start with voice trembling but start. Start and don't stop. Start where you are, with what you have. Just…start."

So here I am. Starting.


Interested in my hat and/or lipstick? Check out how you can get them here.


2 comments:

  1. this is jessica, not sure how to log out of my hubby's account! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Lisa! This is so cute, and so true!! Don't stop!

    ReplyDelete